Forums
Shkodra -Lajme - Forum - Chat - Muzik - Radio -Video - TV :: Forums :: Temat Shoqërore - Shkencat :: Astrologjia dhe Horoskopi

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Cila shenje horoskopi jeni?
Go to page  1 2 3 4 5
Moderators: :::ShkoderZemer, SuperGirl, babo, ⓐ-ⓒⓐⓣ, Edmond-Cela, ::bud::, ~*Christel*~, Al Bundy, :IROLF:, ::albweb::, OLIVE OYL
Author Post
ⓐ-ⓒⓐⓣ
Sat May 02 2009, 02:54am

Registered Member #670

une

Libra is the only zodiac symbol that's neither animal nor human -- but surely that doesn't make you any less human. In fact, Libra is among the most sociable of the signs. As scales of old were really "balances," so to do you seek balance in all that Libra does. You respond to situations with grace as Libra attempts to put others at ease. Artistically, Libra tries to balance form, content, colors and elements, and for this reason can be drawn toward creative endeavors.

The greatest balancing act is between self and others, and it is here that many Libras focus their energy. Here, in the realm of interpersonal relationships, you are a champion. Libra know how to be the charming host or hostess. Libra can sense what others want before they ask for it. And you can make the needs of others a higher priority than your own. In fact, Libra is the shuttle diplomats of the zodiac, going back and forth between the extremes until a solution is negotiated.

The Libra motto might be "To every action there is an opposite and equal reaction." It is your innate sense of cause and effect that makes you so effective as a strategist. Whether it's playing chess, relationship counseling or civic planning, you know how to be effective while staying in the middle of the road. Your easygoing attitude can serve you and others well, but don't forget that your needs cannot go totally unfulfilled or you won't have anything to give to others.

Element: Air
The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

The air of Libra is about equilibrium. Even the atmosphere needs to rest, so here, we seek ways to give our thoughts temporary respite from their never-ending movement.

Seventh House: Partners
If the First House represents the self, the Seventh House opposite it, represents the other. This can be a business partner, a spouse or any other type of relationship amongst equals. Most often, this is where we look to see how you relate to others in your life.

Key Planet: Venus
Venus is the planet of love and desire. She is in charge of romance and beauty. But Venus isn't only about physical love; she's also symbolic of the ideal love. When we see a beautiful painting or other work or art, Venus is present. She is the beauty of a rose as much as she is the attraction we have to someone we love. As the key planet of Libra, Venus is about the perception of beauty as an ideal. Here, she is the proper blend of colors, the right mix of music or the perfect poetic description of love, itself.

Libra Greatest Strength: Your grace and charm when helping others

Libra Possible Weakness: Forgetting to take care of your own needs

[ Edited Mon May 04 2009, 07:46pm ]

I care and I wish well!

**Rusjane**
Sat May 02 2009, 03:11am
" It is not Life that is wrongly made, it is humans that don't live right ! "

Registered Member #404

Gaforre lol

Al Bundy
Sat May 02 2009, 10:19am
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Njisoj si Rusjanja.

E hanja dita jeme ...Ma e urryme,ndoshta.
I varun? ...Jam krejt i eger e i pavarun:P.
Patriot?...Njof ne forum qe jane shume ma teper se une:)

Te tjerat po i marr per komplimenta:P

::albweb::
Sat May 02 2009, 10:25am

Registered Member #2264

LUANI

belgium
Sat May 02 2009, 10:33am

Registered Member #1142

**Rusjane** ka shkruar:

Gaforre lol

edhe une CANCER jam_
Al Bundy
Sat May 02 2009, 10:34am
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Ne te gaforres(ate fjalen tjeter s'me pelqen mi permend,rrofte shqipja),po hapim ma mire teme ne vedi:D

☼sunshine
Sat May 02 2009, 10:36am
(¯`·._.รยภรђเภє._.·´¯)

Registered Member #2555

akrepi>> E vendosur dhe e fort,e dashur dhe intuitive,e fuqishme e plot pasion,emocionuese dhe magnetike,teper e kujdesshme dhe e nxehur,fiksim dhe i ngulet,e fshehte dhe kokefort..

O nate e qete...
qe xhiron bosh...
kur degjon frymemarrjen time..
mos mendo..
te luash muziken tende
te vetmis...
une veshtroj qiellin..
duke prit mengjesin..
te vallzoj...me diellin...

belgium
Sat May 02 2009, 11:19am

Registered Member #1142

Miri74 ka shkruar:

Ne te gaforres(ate fjalen tjeter s'me pelqen mi permend,rrofte shqipja),po hapim ma mire teme ne vedi:D

cilen fjal ma ?, permene ma se spo bahet nami se spo emarr vesht qa ahst kjo pune??,
:.A*S*R.: 1927
Sat May 02 2009, 12:23pm
ѕнкσ∂яαиι 4€νєя

Registered Member #2808

13 mars esht peshku

E kam nje gjak

E kam nje emer

Shqiptar me shpirt

E Shkodran me zemer

matura2000
Sat May 02 2009, 07:18pm

Registered Member #2355

gaforrjaaaaaaaaa 22 qershor

CHI LO FA' , SE LO ASPETTI................

belgium
Sat May 02 2009, 08:33pm

Registered Member #1142

matura2000 ka shkruar:

shka maj ti ti je mushkajaa hahhahaha
:IROLF:
Sat May 02 2009, 09:12pm

Registered Member #2138

Une jam shenja e

matura2000
Sat May 02 2009, 09:14pm

Registered Member #2355

belgium ka shkruar:

matura2000 ka shkruar:

mushkaja te hangert kryte , e ishalla te han mushkaja tiger.aahahhahahahahahhhhahhaahhahahaha

CHI LO FA' , SE LO ASPETTI................

belgium
Sat May 02 2009, 11:51pm

Registered Member #1142

matura2000 ka shkruar:

belgium ka shkruar:

matura2000 ka shkruar:

mushkaja te hangert kryte , e ishalla te han mushkaja tiger.aahahhahahahahahhhhahhaahhahahaha

po ku jetoke ti amj anq ene arfik aa qe e njifke ket mushkaj?, hahhahahhahhahahhaahah
trokit ketu
❤Bambolina❤
Sun May 03 2009, 12:43am

Registered Member #2929

Un jam shenja Dashi...pershkrimi..janë në pritje shumë të reja, të gjitha për tu marrë në konsideratë. Në dashuri bëni kujdes të mos e eksagjeroni me kërkesat dhe pretendimet. Një cështje personale e mbetur pezull prej kohësh kërkon një drejtim përfundimtar. Energjitë fizike dhe kthjelltësia mendore janë në majat më të larta. Rreth fundit të Marsit, duhet të pregatiteni për të filluar diçka të re në jetën tuaj profesionale, edhe pse nuk do të ndiheni shumë të sigurtë brenda saj.
Lidhjet tuaja do të qëndrojnë të bashkuara, më tepër falë respektit të fituar. Do të jeni mjaft praktikë gjatë fillimit të vitit për të bërë ndryshime emocionale.
Shpenzimet do të jenë më të shumta gjatë muajit prill dhe fundit të muajit Gusht. Do të karakterizoheni për inisiativën për një fillim të ri, aktivitetin dhe guximin tuaj. Do të pëlqeheni që merrni përsipër aktivitete, për çdo lloj
❤Bambolina❤
Sun May 03 2009, 12:53am

Registered Member #2929

ahahahha sa me fat me paska dal horoskopi po ky dashi qenka ber vetem per dashur...flet vetem per rapporte dhe per ndenja hihihi si mua ...qe jam sh e dashur..
shkodra
Sun May 03 2009, 12:59am

Registered Member #237

une per vedi jam tigri

no comment......
S~erenity
Sun May 03 2009, 05:53am
~Joy of Life~

Registered Member #2891

Star Signs

Taurus

Taurus

(21 April - 21 May)

[Symbolized by the bull]

Taureans are expansive loving, contented and make devoted marital partners. They are very good at giving advice to others and to be asked fro advice pleases them.

They make their homes happy, comfortable and luxurious places to live in.

Security in their life is what keeps taureans happy. They are generous people practical and good

A lover of the good life, you gregarious beings enjoy yourselves to the full! Having expensive tastes and a beer budget can be a problem, but you manage to get round it somehow.

Bulls never push their way to the front. Slow and steady wins the race, does'nt it!

While you're not attention seeking, you're one of the first up at parties, singing away like a good one, to all the old songs.

Taurans are patient and reliable; warm-hearted and loving; persistent and determined; placid and security-loving.

They may tend to be jealous and possessive; resentful and inflexible; self-indulgent and greedy.

Key words to describe those born under this sign:

possessive and permanent.

[Earth Signs - Taurus]

Earth signs are patient. They don't get in a flap but bear with something until they reap their rewards.

They are emotionally secure and have solid relationships. True romantics, they are not afraid to show it.

Earth men make considerate lovers. You can't get a better mate than an earth sign, and they will always be there for you.

S~erenity
Sun May 03 2009, 06:09am
~Joy of Life~

Registered Member #2891

a-cat ka shkruar:

une

ibra is the only zodiac symbol that's neither animal nor human -- but surely that doesn't make you any less human. In fact, Libra is among the most sociable of the signs. As scales of old were really "balances," so to do you seek balance in all that Libra does. You respond to situations with grace as Libra attempts to put others at ease. Artistically, Libra tries to balance form, content, colors and elements, and for this reason can be drawn toward creative endeavors.

The greatest balancing act is between self and others, and it is here that many Libras focus their energy. Here, in the realm of interpersonal relationships, you are a champion. Libra know how to be the charming host or hostess. Libra can sense what others want before they ask for it. And you can make the needs of others a higher priority than your own. In fact, Libra is the shuttle diplomats of the zodiac, going back and forth between the extremes until a solution is negotiated.

The Libra motto might be "To every action there is an opposite and equal reaction." It is your innate sense of cause and effect that makes you so effective as a strategist. Whether it's playing chess, relationship counseling or civic planning, you know how to be effective while staying in the middle of the road. Your easygoing attitude can serve you and others well, but don't forget that your needs cannot go totally unfulfilled or you won't have anything to give to others.

Element: Air
The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

The air of Libra is about equilibrium. Even the atmosphere needs to rest, so here, we seek ways to give our thoughts temporary respite from their never-ending movement.

Seventh House: Partners
If the First House represents the self, the Seventh House opposite it, represents the other. This can be a business partner, a spouse or any other type of relationship amongst equals. Most often, this is where we look to see how you relate to others in your life.

Key Planet: Venus
Venus is the planet of love and desire. She is in charge of romance and beauty. But Venus isn't only about physical love; she's also symbolic of the ideal love. When we see a beautiful painting or other work or art, Venus is present. She is the beauty of a rose as much as she is the attraction we have to someone we love. As the key planet of Libra, Venus is about the perception of beauty as an ideal. Here, she is the proper blend of colors, the right mix of music or the perfect poetic description of love, itself.

Libra Greatest Strength: Your grace and charm when helping others

Libra Possible Weakness: Forgetting to take care of your own needs

a-cat,taman njashtu je ti e ska gja si e lun,anyway une t,njoh personalisht qe ne kohen e qepes hahahahaha (*)
sunríse
Sun May 03 2009, 02:16pm

Registered Member #2659

une jam shenja e virgjereshes

Think happy thoughts!

::bud::
Sun May 03 2009, 02:36pm

Registered Member #1092

Merimanga
☼sunshine
Sun May 03 2009, 02:42pm
(¯`·._.รยภรђเภє._.·´¯)

Registered Member #2555

edhe ti je gaforrja mar bud se e di un

O nate e qete...
qe xhiron bosh...
kur degjon frymemarrjen time..
mos mendo..
te luash muziken tende
te vetmis...
une veshtroj qiellin..
duke prit mengjesin..
te vallzoj...me diellin...

Mir-Shkodrani
Sun May 03 2009, 02:49pm
Djal llokum

Registered Member #657

Une jam Shal-shtremta

Shkoder locja gjithmone ne zemrat tona:

babo
Sun May 03 2009, 04:00pm

Registered Member #587

choco creamy ka shkruar:

une jam shenja e virgjereshes

me ka ra per hise si choco, po nuk merrem dhe nuk i besoj hiç

Ja! Nje kitarre degjohet,
e tingujt ndan si fllad,
ngadale kjo vasha zgjohet
t'degjoje at' serenate,
e Shkodra ra n' pushim
c'ka bahet rrugeve s'din

trokit ketu

Lenita
Sun May 03 2009, 04:10pm
Nese nuk e shpreh dot me fjal se sa te dashuroj fajin e ka natyra qe nuk i dha zemres goj

Registered Member #2119

un jam peshqit

Go to page  1 2 3 4 5  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF