Forums
Shkodra -Lajme - Forum - Chat - Muzik - Radio -Video - TV :: Forums :: Zona e Argetimit :: I*N*T*E*R*E*S*A*N*T*E

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Postime interesante te marruna prej shtypit e internetit ( Ne gjuhen Angleze)
Go to page  1 2 3 ... 15 16 17
Moderators: :::ShkoderZemer, SuperGirl, babo, ⓐ-ⓒⓐⓣ, Edmond-Cela, ::bud::, ~*Christel*~, Al Bundy, :IROLF:, ::albweb::, OLIVE OYL
Author Post
Al Bundy
Thu Jan 23 2014, 09:20pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

~*Christel*~ ka shkruar:

Ky Di Caprio me pelqen gjithmone e me shume

T'jan ba faqet kuq

Vaskja
Tue Mar 11 2014, 03:14pm
Why drink and drive When you can smoke and fly,,,XD

Registered Member #1500

kjo asht per ata qe ankohen per punen...:P
trokit ketu

LUPEN
Wed Jan 18 2017, 06:05pm

Registered Member #2813

A 650lb food addict who struggled to stand up sheds a THIRD of her body weight after life-saving gastric surgery - but says she's only halfway to her target

• Nikki Webster, 33, from Arkansas, weighed more than 650lbs (46st 6lbs)

• She managed to lose more than 200lbs (14st 3lbs) in 12 months

• Documented her gastric bypass surgery on TLC's My 600lb Life

A woman has lost more than 200lbs (14st 4lbs) thanks to a gastric bypass after becoming so obese that she could barely stand or wash herself.

Nikki Webster, 33, from Arkansas, weighed over 650lbs (46st 6lbs) and was so overweight that simple tasks like getting out of bed and taking a shower were a struggle for her.

Now, after having the life-saving procedure, she has managed to lose a total of 200lbs (14st 3lbs) in 12 months.

She shared her journey on prgramme My 600lb Life, which airs on TLC on 28 January.

Nikki admitted: 'My weight is debilitating. My body is so painful, I hate it. But I say this to myself. Food is an addiction to me and my addiction is killing me.'

She travelled eight hours from her home in Little Rock, Arkansas with dad Terry, to Houston for a consultation with Dr. Younan Nowzaradan.

There she learned she would have to lose 50lbs (3st 7lbs) on a limited diet plan before she could even undergo gastric bypass surgery.

In just three months, Nikki lost the weight and Dr. Nowzaradan agreed to go ahead with the procedure.

She had her gastric bypass surgery and lost a massive 200lbs (14st 4lbs) in 12 months.

After having the surgery, Nikki managed to lose 200lbs (14st 4lbs) and she is aiming to lose the same again

Nikki also had sessions with a therapist so make sure she did not regain the weight and ended up having tearful heart-to-hearts with her mother Llewellyn and sister Courtney, who had banned her own children from seeing Nikki in case her weight 'distressed' them.

She is now hoping to lose another 200lbs (14st 4lbs) in the next 12-18 months.

In the opening episode of series four, Nikki has lost an initial 63lbs (4st 7lbs) in one month.

She admitted to Dr Nowzaradan that she did not believe she'd be able to shed the weight so quickly.

However, tests showed that Nikki had pulmonary hypertension - a condition which meant her heart was not able to transport enough oxygen for her body - and surgery was deemed too risky.

At the time Nikki admitted that she has worked hard to lose the weight and was scared that it would all have been 'for nothing'.

However, she continued slimming and was finally able to go under the knife.

Before losing the weight, Nikki admitted she was a food addict who was unable to stop herself from binging - even though she feared it may cost her her life.

'I've done this to myself. Food has always been an addiction for me. It is killing me,' she tearfully explained.

Even though she was in her early thirties, Nikki lived with her parents, who enabled her as a food addict.

'When I start my day, I can't wait to start eating,' she said. 'My mom or dad will make me a plate and send it up to me so I don't have to go downstairs until breakfast.'

And Nikki admitted that her parents helped fuel her addiction, which made showering and even getting out of bed in the morning a chore.

'My mom and dad cook and they get me whatever I want to eat,' she revealed.

Each hour-long episode of My 600lb Life tells the story of one individual who travels to Houston, Texas, to meet weight loss expert Dr Younan Nowzaradan in the desperate hope of undergoing life-saving gastric bypass surgery.

Burimi: dailymail.co.uk

Edhe lumi ka kangen e vet. Nga një herë e zhurmshme dhe e vrullshme: kanga e randë e vajit. Mandej me një rrëmbim gazmor që kënaq çdo gja që natyra ka falun: kanga e hovshme e haresë.
Lot e gaz. Si jeta e njerëzve...

OLIVE OYL
Thu Feb 16 2017, 09:19pm
Qukulina

Registered Member #4115

Pse asht interesante kjo sipër LUPEN?

I once had a thousand desires,
But in my one desire to know you
all else melted away.

trokit ketu

LUPEN
Sun Feb 19 2017, 08:35pm

Registered Member #2813

OLIVE OYL ka shkruar:

Olive, faktikish ky informacion mund te postohet edhe ne ndonje teme tjeter ne gjuhe angleze, ne forme lajmi. Ineteresant m'u duk jeta e saj, ineteresant m'u duk guximi dhe kembengulja per te perballuar varesine qe kishte ndaj ushqimit, interesant m'u duk operacioni jo i lehte si per pacientin ashtu dhe per mjeket...
Pastaj keto varen nga pikepamja e secilit

Edhe lumi ka kangen e vet. Nga një herë e zhurmshme dhe e vrullshme: kanga e randë e vajit. Mandej me një rrëmbim gazmor që kënaq çdo gja që natyra ka falun: kanga e hovshme e haresë.

OLIVE OYL
Sun Feb 19 2017, 08:53pm
Qukulina

Registered Member #4115

LUPEN ka shkruar:

OLIVE OYL ka shkruar:

Olive, faktikish ky informacion mund te postohet edhe ne ndonje teme tjeter ne gjuhe angleze, ne forme lajmi. Ineteresant m'u duk jeta e saj, ineteresant m'u duk guximi dhe kembengulja per te perballuar varesine qe kishte ndaj ushqimit, interesant m'u duk operacioni jo i lehte si per pacientin ashtu dhe per mjeket...

Njërzit po kan kurajo me shpu buzët për më i fry e me thy hundët jo ma S'po ka kurajo për kyt. Në fakt Ok me këndvështrimin tand po kam pa aq shum që Jan dobsu edhe vetëm tuj ba sport e tuj hanger shëndetshëm prandaj nuk mu duk interesante

I once had a thousand desires,
But in my one desire to know you
all else melted away.

trokit ketu

LUPEN
Tue Feb 21 2017, 11:24am

Registered Member #2813

OLIVE OYL ka shkruar:

LUPEN ka shkruar:

OLIVE OYL ka shkruar:

Njërzit po kan kurajo me shpu buzët për më i fry e me thy hundët jo ma S'po ka kurajo për kyt. Në fakt Ok me këndvështrimin tand po kam pa aq shum që Jan dobsu edhe vetëm tuj ba sport e tuj hanger shëndetshëm prandaj nuk mu duk interesante

Go to page  1 2 3 ... 15 16 17  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF