Forums
Shkodra -Lajme - Forum - Chat - Muzik - Radio -Video - TV :: Forums :: Zona e Argetimit :: I*N*T*E*R*E*S*A*N*T*E

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Postime interesante te marruna prej shtypit e internetit ( Ne gjuhen Angleze)
Go to page  1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17
Moderators: :::ShkoderZemer, SuperGirl, babo, ⓐ-ⓒⓐⓣ, Edmond-Cela, ::bud::, ~*Christel*~, Al Bundy, :IROLF:, ::albweb::, OLIVE OYL
Author Post
Al Bundy
Thu Apr 16 2009, 12:36pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

1O rrenat ma te medhaja ne histori trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Thu Apr 16 2009, 12:37pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Russian Doctors Removed a Fir Tree Growing Inside a Man's Lung trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Thu Apr 16 2009, 12:38pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

10 bebet ma te pasuna ne bote trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Fri Apr 17 2009, 07:43pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Militant Atheism?

I've know about this group, the Rational Respond Squad trokit ketu , for some time, but only now am I bored enough to write about them.

They're a group of atheists who are on a mission to eliminate religion from the face of the earth. While I don't condemn them, I don't support them. This seems like a contrary position to someone who is as militantly atheistic as I am. [shhttt] you.

Half of the point of atheism, and one of the reasons I prefer it to religion, is the lack of evangelism. Most atheists do not or should not push their beliefs in your face; we'll let you be and only argue against your system of values when it directly affects us or you're using it as a crutch. Atheism is not about ridding the world of religion, it is about believing what you believe and shutting the [shhttt] up about it. Religious wackjobs wouldn't be wackjobs if they didn't push their beliefs on everyone, and insist that everyone think the same way they do. So why do these guys think it's okay to push THEIR beliefs on religious people? They claim to be promoting truth, but what if the ultimate truth is that there IS a god?

Ultimately, no one can know whether or not a deity exists without a voice booming from the heavens informing all the people on this planet that there is. Call yourself Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or atheist, but we're all agnostics in the end. I believe atheism has more rationality behind it, which is why I identify myself as one, but rationality should not be practiced to the exclusion of everything else, especially if God does exist.

Essentially, I find it ironic that a group claiming to hate religion is just as single-minded, pig-headed, and evangelical as the worst of the religious folk. Atheism is about letting everyone be, not forcing people away from religion. Some people need it.

Every day, as I walk to class, I pass a small table on the sidewalk draped in paper reading "Religion is for the weak". I agree with this. I think that most people who need religion are weak; they can't handle the idea that life is meaningless and your actions have no ultimate consequences. They need to believe that the evil will be punished and the good rewarded, and their suffering on this planet is not for nothing, they are going to a better place. That is weakness, plain and simple.

But a lot of people ARE weak. They need religion. Should we deprive them of it, yell how there is no god, and there is no ultimate truth? What would that accomplish? Sure, religion has impeded the growth of science; if it had never existed, we'd probably have achieved this level of technology a few thousand years ago. Mankind has an innate desire for knowledge, a human curiosity, and religion stifles that, and in so doing halts scientific progress. Without curiosity, or if curiosity is satisfied, there is no need for science.

However, you can't tell me that letting the masses have their opiate is a bad thing. It gives hope to millions (it may be false hope, but by the time it's revealed as such you're dead, and it kind of doesn't matter). Religion lifts people the world over from their holes, and encourages them to be good and kind and neighborly. Most of these people, without religion, aren't going to contribute to scientific progress, they're just going to becoming increasingly depressed until they either give up or kill themselves. This is bad.

On an individual basis, though, it is not hard to see the harm religion does. It has likely prevented millions of breakthroughs, taught would-be scientists and leaders of thought to shut up and believe what they were told, and, ironically, crippled the growth of the soul (is it any coincidence that as single-minded "only my beliefs are correct" religion shrinks tolerance and understanding grow?). We are technologically, scientifically, and philosophically retarded because of religion. This is unarguable.

The final question, therefore, become whether or not we should shove atheism down the throats of the millions, as the Rational Response Squad would have us do, or allow it to gradually dissipate from the planet. One option leaves the masses miserable but enlightened and the other leaves them happy (if not, content, if not, hopeful) but ignorant. I would argue that the choice should be made for us; science will continue to present its case, and religion argue its side, and people will choose which they prefer. Gradually the human race as a whole will choose, and the outcome will be what it is. It's not like it matters anyway (more on that later).

Al Bundy
Fri Apr 17 2009, 08:12pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Sot eshte dite e trishtushme per piratesine ne internet.

BBC. Court jails Pirate Bay founders. trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Fri Apr 17 2009, 08:35pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Dancing in Jamaica Could Break Your Penis
April 16, 2009 trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Tue Apr 28 2009, 08:27pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Top 10 Funniest Quotes of Albert Einstein trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Tue Apr 28 2009, 08:30pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

9,000 pounds wasted for virginity! trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Tue Apr 28 2009, 08:33pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

FACEBOOK FAIL: How to Use Facebook Privacy Settings and Avoid Disaster trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Fri May 01 2009, 11:23pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Top 10 Things From Your 20’s That You’ll Regret When You’re 40 trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Mon May 04 2009, 07:24pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Eight things you didn't know about the internet trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Mon May 04 2009, 07:39pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

The Ugly Truth Behind Starting a Web Design Blog trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Tue May 05 2009, 07:19pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Girl allegedly finds condom in ‘Happy Meal’ trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Tue May 05 2009, 07:21pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Ushtrime per mendjen. Classic Lateral Thinking Exercises trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Tue May 05 2009, 08:26pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

The Top 10 Lies You've Been Told About Sex trokit ketu

❤Bambolina❤
Tue May 05 2009, 08:27pm

Registered Member #2929

Illegal Immigrants queue up to reach England the Promised Land of Free Benefits and this British Government will let them in as they have before

Thousands of illegal immigrants queue up in Calais port waiting to slip illegally across the 22 miles of Channel into England

The numbers are huge over 3,500 plus illegal immigrants are massing in France's northern ports waiting for a new life on English tax payer’s benefits and the numbers grown each day knowing once in England they will get more benefit than the English can get themselves, and yet we have our own soldier’s that has served this government that have now been disabled out of the service living in cardboard boxes in the streets of London and other town’s and city’s across England along with other homeless English citizens

All the other "European" "Governments" pushes them out and down the road because they don’t want them living of their tax payers benefits, and at the end of that road is England where our British government will give them the benefits out of English taxes that the English can not get themselves, and among these illegal’s will be murders, rapist, child abusers, Muslim fanatics and possible terrorist concealed among them waiting to slip into England

England has already started to make a stand against the Muslim fanatic protesters, and now it should make a stand in letting any illegal immigrants into England as this British government won’t, and if England doesn’t make a stand now, soon we will be over run with illegal immigrants and England its self will collapse under the financials pressures and burden on English tax payers and it has to stop now before its too late?

Mail (Visitor)
13.03.2009 @ 09:30:23
The DAILY-MAIL COMMENT: The sheer folly of mass migration
If anything serves as a symbol of how completely and utterly Britain has lost control of her borders, it is the saga of Sangatte.

Between 1999 and 2002, some 60,000 migrants from across the world flocked to the infamous reception centre outside Calais before making a determined assault on Britain's frontiers - via cross-Channel freight trains, underneath the Eurostar, even inside refrigerated container trucks.

The French finally agreed to close it down, but now, in an astonishing U-turn, with more migrants than ever gathering around Calais, Sangatte, it seems, is set to rise again.

Reply to comment Permalink Show this thread
TemplarChurch
22.03.2009 @ 17:33:29
Thank you for your comment Daily Mail;

And what can we expect with our country's corrupted government, as they let them in, to cover what they are up to behind our backs, whilst our mind are concentrating on the problem of illegal's it gives then a chance to hide what their doing? like all the benefit frauds their ministers have been up to?
Reply to comment Permalink
Joanne (Visitor)
22.03.2009 @ 14:39:20
I agree, England is too easy. We should all make a stand together, to stop illegal immigrants; some are dangerous.
We need to show immigrants we're as strict as Australia so they stop coming in!
Reply to comment Permalink Show this thread
TemplarChurch
22.03.2009 @ 17:27:47
Hi Joanne,

I fully agree with you, at the moment under this corrupted British government they will be very happy to infest us with illegal's until we become over run by them, and they run England, currently London is being run by illegal's immigrants' gangs that are running drug's, slavery, gun's , and prostitution amongst other things, all illegal 'so and this governments knows this but lets it carry on, with murders and rapist freely walking our street, whilst this government ministers freely commit benefits frauds and are becoming just as bad as the illegal's running gangs?
Al Bundy
Tue May 05 2009, 08:38pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Shqiptare trime,ky artikull(qe eshte ma mire me thane opinion) eshte marre sigurisht prej nje gazete te djathte qe nuk na perfaqson asesi ne qe kena shku si emigranta ne te njejten menyre neper bote?!!! Me duket e rande me postu artikuj,opinione..etj,qe perkrahin politikat evroipiane kunder emigracionit tu pase parasysh se jene vete emigranta.
Mandej a ishte e nevojshme mi ba copy/paste edhe komenteve qe fishkullojne te njejten melodi si artikull?!

Al Bundy
Sat May 09 2009, 05:37pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Fucking bitch! trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Mon May 11 2009, 12:01pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

15 things you need to know about Windows 7 trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Mon May 11 2009, 06:22pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Report: CIA was authorized to keep prisoners awake for 11 days trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Tue May 12 2009, 09:43pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Intelligent women enjoy sex more than 'bimbos' trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Mon May 25 2009, 09:27pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Teacher Appreciation Week: 25 Hottest Sex Offenders (me foto) trokit ketu

Al Bundy
Fri May 29 2009, 08:36pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Wikipedia bans Church of Scientology trokit ketu

Kan fillu me marr qa meritojne.

Al Bundy
Sat May 30 2009, 03:48pm
Al Bundy

Registered Member #1833

Ex-soldier apologizes to Iraqi family for raping, killing trokit ketu

L - N
Thu Jun 25 2009, 12:05pm
Registered Member #1228

World's oldest musical instrument 'played Star Spangled Banner'

Hannah Devlin
An ancient flute has been unearthed in Germany, revealing that musical traditions began earlier than previously thought.

The bone instrument, which is almost completely intact, has been dated to around 33,000BC — more than 5,000 years older than the earliest musical instruments on record.

Fragments of three ivory flutes were discovered at the same site, the Hohle Fels cave, near the city of Ulm.

The caves would have been occupied by Stone Age hunter-gatherers who subsisted on a diet of horse and reindeer meats, fruits and berries.

The flute, which is carved from the wing bone of a vulture, is around 20cm in length and 1cm in diameter. It has five finger holes and features V-shaped carved notches that would have acted as the mouthpiece.

The flute would have had a similar, possibly greater, range of notes to the modern flute, according to scientists writing today in the journal Nature. It would been held vertically, like a modern recorder, but instead of blowing directly into it, the musician would have blown obliquely across the open top of the instrument.

“It would have been something like playing a beer bottle,” said Nicholas Conard, an archaeologist at the University of Tübingen, who led the study.

A reconstruction of the flute revealed that its first three notes correspond roughly to the opening notes of Star Spangled Banner.

Only small fragments of the three ivory instruments were recovered, but their discovery is significant because the technology required to make ivory flutes is much more advanced. The flutes would have been constructed in two halves, which were whittled down, polished and then joined together with an airtight seal.

Cave drawings and figurines, dated from around the same period, had been found previously at the site. The latest discovery suggests that music as well as visual art was an important part of cultural life for Palaeolithic tribes.

Copyright 2009 Times Newspapers Ltd.

Ju pershnes tanve. Ju falemnders per shoqnin tuej, e ju prift e mara tanve pa perjashtim. Kam ndryshue shpin, e kam shkue me shpi te
... Me vjen keq po s'kam mundsi me u dukt ma ktej parit. Ju pershnes me mirnjohje e dashamirsi.

Go to page  1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF